27 Mar Great news on health insurance premiums with MBM
If you have private health insurance it is perhaps one of the most expensive insurance policies you and your family have. Health insurance premiums will rise by an average of 3.95% from April 1, this means for a single person premiums are expected to lift by about $73 this year, while families will pay around $143 extra. Through our relationship with Steadfast we now have a MBM Insurance Solutions Corporate Health Plan available to our customers, staff, family and friends (so please feel free to share).
Therefore if you are looking for an alternative or just a quote to compare your current fund to please click ‘Find out more’ to take you to our Corporate Plan for rates along with full Terms and Conditions. If you are a person who likes to do this over the phone don’t forget to mention the MBM Insurance Solutions Corporate Health Plan.
- Choose from nib’s range of affordable health covers.
- Receive a corporate discount of up to 6%* off Hospital & Extras premiums.
- New to nib customers will receive $50 eGift Card^ for joining before 30th June 2018 on eligible hospital and extras bundles.
- Eligible new health insurance customers will receive a 2 and 6 month waiver on Extras waiting periods.
- Claim in a snap with the nib App.
- Outstanding customer service through nib online services, over the phone or in person.
*Discounts vary on some products. Overseas students health cover and international workers health insurance not included.
^Offer only available to new customers, one per policy. See full terms & conditions at www.nib.com.au/docs/steadfast-50-egift-card-terms-march-june2018
Disclosure: Please bear in mind that some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you use them to make a purchase we will earn a small commission. We link these companies and their products because of the discounts and deals they provide to our clients, and not because of the commission we receive. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.