15 May Getting the correct cover
Insurance is important to get right the first time, and there is a reason why we ask for the amount of information we do.
Many factors determine the price of your premium, and they can include:
– Postcode or location
– Distance travelled (for example: 200KM versus Australia Wide)
– The amount of driving experience you have
– The amount of business experience you have acquired
– Previous claims and amount of Insurance
– Vehicle configuration difference (Refrigeration versus Flat Top)
– Freight task (what is carried and the risk it holds)
While it may seem daunting to answer so many questions during the quotation stage, it does effect your premium and coverage. That is why, at MBM Insurance we always contact our clients at renewal so we can see what changes have occurred over the year. Of course whenever your circumstance changes you need to contact your insurance representative to insure you are always covered. We care about you, so help us help you and take the time to sit down and have a chat to make sure we get you right.